The company said that pipeline work had prompted the declaration.
“Mobil Producing Nigeria, operator of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, (NNPC)/MPNJoint Venture today confirms that it has lifted the Force Majeure it declared on February 7, 2013,” the company said in a statement.
“We express gratitude to all customers, purchasers and Joint Venture partner, the NNPC for their understanding during the temporary disruption in supply,” it said.
Earlier on Friday, trade sources said exports of the key benchmark grade will be down by nearly 40 percent in April as the force majeure had cut oil flows from Africa‘s top producer.
The country will export around 222,000 barrels per day of Qua Iboe in April, trade sources said…
View original post 86 more words