The closest is the most preferred source of energy in my land.
SUNDAY POST INVESTIGATION REVEALS TRUTH BEHIND TURBINES
ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT WINDFARMS?
By Robert Wright & Euen Duguid
- · 70% are concerned by how much is spent on wind power
- · 72% worry at turbines impact on areas of natural beauty
- · 54% worry about windfarms’ impact on tourism
- · 32% think there are already too many turbines
- · 60% are concerned by turbines efficiency
- · 82% are concerned about windfarms impact on fuel bills
A blot on the landscape scarring Britain’s face like a pox.
Today, we exclusively expose the extent to which windfarms are irreversibly destroying the unique character of the UK’s countryside.
Our map, printed overleaf, shows how windfarms are sweeping the country like a disease.
We reveal the location of every windfarm in the UK – as well as those being built, those given the green light and others…
View original post 205 more words